- FAULTY OR INCORRECT GOODS
- If an item is found to be faulty we will happily replace the item or refund the item’s value.
- To receive a refund or exchange the item must be unworn, unwashed and in its original condition. All garment tags must still be attached and the garment still in its protective packaging.
- In the unlikely circumstance you believe you have received a faulty product, then please contact us within seven calendar days of receiving your goods. We cannot be held liable for any faults or flaws that are found after this time.
- We would also ask for evidence of the fault, before sending an email containing a Returns Authorisation number and instructions on returning the garment.
- Once the product is received and has undergone a quality control check to ensure the product has not been worn and that the tags are still in place. We aim to process your refund within 10 working days of receipt of your return. We cannot be held liable for any undelivered returns. In the case of an order with multiple items being ordered, we shall refund only the faulty items returned, excluding the standard delivery charge.